My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 25, 2012

First Day of No Drop

I weigh myself every morning. I know they tell you not to...but I do it anyway to have some sort of physical reminder of my goals for the day. If I don't weigh in then I lose mental accountability for myself.

Today was the first day since I started this journey that I didn't see a decline. Every day I usually see at least a 0.2 decrease. Today I saw a 0.2 increase from the previous day. And THAT is after I mowed the lawn (backyard) AND ran/walked. I also stayed on track with my calories yesterday....more than usual. So I'm wondering if I need to keep up the trend of going over slightly on my calorie intake. We shall see.

I just completed my Slim in 6 workout and I'm planning to take the dog for a 45-minute walk. When I get home - IT IS ON! I'm gonna make some pasta! With ground turkey -shhhh don't tell my husband. I want to see if he notices!

This weekend I plan to post some progress pics (we'll see if you can actually notice a difference) and some measurements - just to see. I like doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment