My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, May 18, 2012

Making some progress

Today was a relatively good day, save for a few minor indiscretions.

I knew I was heading to lunch with my friend Genevieve today so I purposefully only had a protein shake for breakfast - then I get to work and one of my co-workers brought in donuts!! I couldn't say no. I had no clue which one was "heathiest" so I just chose a plain cake donut. I did, however, mark it down in my food diary!

I completely planned out my lunch at the Corner Bakery and I was good with that. I made a somewhat wise choice. See below.

While at lunch Genevieve told me the benefits of using MyFitnessPal instead of LiveStrong - so I decided I'd switch my app because it would allow us to connect to each other and help keep each other motivated. We're motivating each other not just for our fitness goals but also for our baby-making goals :)

Anyway - my daily info will be much nicer to look at.

Last item: I wasn't a fan of entering in my fitness info because I don't really like how it subtracts from your total calories eaten - it's like the more you work out the more you can eat. I kind of just wanted to know that I actually only ate 1300 calories...but I decided I'm going to try this approach and see if it helps me feel less deprived. As long as I'm losing 1.5 lbs per week I'm ok with taking this approach.


This is my new daily summary. It's good enough for me to show here. So you can see, I actually ate almost 1600 calories today but because I worked out I really only had a net calorie intake of 1380.

I would show you everything I ate today but Blogger is dumb and doesn't want to upload the picture and I don't want to type it all.

Bottom line - had some good things today, had some bad things but it all evened out with some exercise!


No comments:

Post a Comment