My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

If this isn't motivational, I don't know what is!

I've reinvigorated my zeal to do the Slim in 6 program - I just had to visit their website to get it back! They have some awesome success stories on there from some women who sound just like me!

http://www.beachbody.com/text/products/programs/slimin6/popup_parsea/joscelynl.html



Also, I continuously visit a blog called Mama Laughlin - she's a hilarious mom a bit younger than me who has documented her weight loss journey similar to how I want to document mine. In fact, I've taken quite a few of her ideas and will incorporate them into my own routine!

Through her site I was also introduced to Miss Madison's Charmed Life - another blogger documenting her weight-loss journey. These are the types of things that keep me motivated and if I just take some time to reference them whenever I feel "weak", I know I'll build up my strength again!

No comments:

Post a Comment