My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May 16 Daily Intake

Here are my totals for today:


So, I gave in to temptation after dinner tonight. I just don't understand what gets into me and I have to EAT and EAT and EAT!

I had some chicken parmesean (Tyson Panko Chicken) and No Yolks noodles but somehow that wasn't enough. I then went and had a Skinny Cow Heavenly Crisp bar, a Smart Ones Turtle Sundae and THEN a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Seriously, WTF?

I am sort of proud of myself though right now because I actually decided to track all of those bad things. I don't usually do that. If I "cheat", I usually just don't enter it in and pretend like it didn't happen. That's not gonna fly anymore because I'm on a mission to do this RIGHT. I've got to. Who else can hold me accountable except ME?

For my workout, I started out doing Slim in 6 - the Start it Up phase. I think I'm supposed to stay in this phase of the workout for 1-2 weeks. It was a LOT harder than I remember it being and I know I'm going to be sore tomorrow. On top of the workout I'm going to take my dog, Dingo, for a quite 20-minute walk around our neighborhood circuit.

Let's see if I can do better tomorrow! I WILL!!

No comments:

Post a Comment