My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Lost Momentum?

So I've lost some of my zeal to post my progress. How did that happen?

Let's see....last week was difficult schedule-wise. It was my "lady time" for the month and we had a Real Salt Lake soccer game to attend and I had to help with a friend's birthday surprise for two nights in a row. This meant I didn't exercise much last week AND I didn't keep up with tracking my food so much.

Fast forward to the weekend and my Dad arrived from Phoenix. He moved in with us. I won't post all of the details but I will need some time to adjust.

I did go for a run on Sunday evening - it was GREAT! I didn't hurt and I went farther when I ran than normal. Last night I took a leisurely stroll with my Dad and dog...Dad can't go very fast or far so my walk wasn't that effective.  Tonight I did The Firm Express Workout for about 25 minutes.

I'm going to vow to record ALL of my food again for the rest of the week AND log all of my exercise. I also need to post some measurement progress as well as fat picture progress...so I'll try and do that throughout this week.

I NEED TO REFOCUS. IT'S HARD. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment