My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Beginning

I made a decision today. I made the decision that I need to create some accountability for myself in my quest to lose weight. So far, what I've been doing hasn't worked. I need something to help me remain accountable for my actions and keep the goal in mind.

This blog. I want to use it to achieve this goal. For now, it will remain private from my friends and family and public to random people who stumble upon it. If you somehow find it, let me know. I'd like to know someone out there is holding me accountable.

The goals of this blog are simple:
  • Update progress pictures of my weight loss
  • Post weekly weight statistics and measurements
  • Post daily meals/calories and exercise
 That's it! Seriously simple!

I've never done anything quite like this before. Sure, I have another personal blog that I use to update my family and friends on my happenings, but this blog is totally dedicated to my weight loss - which just happens to be the only thing I've continuously struggled with throughout my 30 years on this planet.

So, here we go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment