My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, May 21, 2012

Solar Eclipse & Monday

Yesterday we drove for hours and hours down south to Enterprise, UT where we viewed the Annular Solar Eclipse. I won't go into all the details about the Eclipse because that story is for my personal "life" blog but I will talk about my day in terms of diet and exercise!

I knew we'd be driving all day and getting home really late, so I woke up around 8:30 am and did my Slim in 6 program. It's starting to suck because it gets repetitive. I'm telling myself that this week I only have 3 sessions to do before I can change to the next DVD - Ramp It Up!

We packed a pretty healthy mix of snacks for the food which included: beef jerky, nuts, Annie's organic crackers and some raisins. Along the way we stopped in Cedar City and picked up foot long Subway sandwiches, half of which we ate for lunch along with the crackers. We saved the remaining half for dinner on the drive home and ate the nuts. I was able to keep my blood sugar stable but eating the jerky and I also had one of my protein bars as a snack once we arrived at our destination.

I weighed in this morning at 219.0 exactly - 2 lbs down from when I started this crap last week.


Today was Monday and it was back to work. I ate pretty good all day but I ended up doing healthy fast food. For lunch I had a small Wendy's chili - holy cow I resisted the fries!! And for dinner I ate the other 4 Chik Fil A nuggets I had leftover from Saturday night along with a side salad. Not bad at all.

What hurt my dad a bit was the fact that my boss, Misty, brought in her FABULOUS chocolate chip banana bread. I can NEVER resist that stuff. I had two slices. I indulged but I still kept my calories within reason today and didn't feel deprived.

For exercise I mowed the front yard and took Dingo for a 45-minute walk along the larger neighborhood circuit.

GOOD DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment