My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Saturday Saturday

Saturdays are rough days because they are the days that all the fun things happen!

But I start it out really well actually. I woke up around 8:30 am and headed out straight for a walk/run. It was SOOO nice actually. This time my shins only bothered me for about 1/3 of the distance and they didn't even start hurting until about 1/2 way through - BIG improvement over Thursday's experience.  I did the entire circuit in 27 minutes, 12 of which I've guestimated was running. Not bad honestly. I definitely think it will be do-able to run the entire thing by the end of summer.

We did have to go to a birthday party too...and I was pretty proud of myself because I only ate 1/2 of one of those large sugar cookies (Ramin and I split it) and then a smaller black and white cookie. We had no cake. It was good.

After that we headed to Rocky Mountain Raceways for watch the race. It was fun but short. We ended up getting Chik-Fil-A nuggets for dinner and Ramin and I had a bit of an episode. We discussed a lot of my food choices and what I'm doing to lose weight. Whenever this happens it turns into me getting really defensive and making him feel bad. So we both discussed things we could each do to make improvements. We ended on a good note so that's all that matters.

Here are the logs for the day. It looks like there were two dinners, but really, they were spread between the birthday party and after the race. I only had 4 nuggets anyway so nothing big :)



No comments:

Post a Comment