My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Houston, we have PROGRESS!

Holy crap! I've made progress in just over a week!  4.2 pounds - GONE!  This is all after monitoring my calories and working out consistently for an entire week. It wasn't even that hard honestly.

I'm still going my Slim in 6 every other day....and on the off days I am going for a run/walk. When I first started the route I was doing it in 27 minutes. This week I was able to cut it down to 25 minutes. I am running a bit more each day. It's awesome!


This is my progress from MyFitnessPal for today.  I had loads of exercise today because I did my run/walk AND I mowed the back yard - that thing is a bitch to mow. I also kept my calories in check because I ate a super boring lunch. Plain tuna with relish on rice cakes. I even was able to sneak in a piece of red velvet cake with white chocolate ganache made by one of my work friends. Not too shabby!

No comments:

Post a Comment