My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Weight Loss Simulation

Ok ok ok...I am still tracking all of the food I eat along with all of my exercise. I am always doing SOME kind of exercise every day after work. In fact, tonight I am doing my 3x weekly run/walk. On Sunday I was able to run the circuit in 23.5 minutes which is 30 seconds faster than my previous run. I'm hoping I can beat that tonight since my legs are much less sore than they were on Sunday.

Posting my daily intakes can get boring so instead, today I'm posting my weight loss simulation. Everyone's been posting them recently and you can do your own at this site here: http://www.modelmydiet.com/

Anyway, here's what mine looks like...I tried to make the model look as much like me as I possibly could, they don't allow for much customization.


I actually wish I looked that good in a bikini right now....the simulation is clearly not totally accurate. I have a LOT more rolls down in my mid section...but it's still nice to see what I COULD look like at 130 lbs.

Is it motivating enough? We'll see....

1 comment:

  1. Haha I know what you mean, I too would not mind looking like the photo to the left.

    ReplyDelete