My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Life

I've done it again. I've allowed myself to drop my goals again in favor of focusing on other things. I do this all the time. I'm not proud of it.

Since March, when I got married, my husband and I have been trying to conceive a child. I'm only 4 months in now but I'm entirely frustrated. It's an extreme emotional roller coaster for me. I've gone all out. I could list out everything I've been doing to improve my chances....but alas....I'm trying too hard to be God apparently. It doesn't feel like the miracle it's supposed to be.

Suffice it to say....I'm done focusing all my energy on trying to get pregnant. I've vowed to stop taking my temperature every morning, monitoring all of my bodily functions (sorry TMI) and planning the "baby dance" with my husband. It's not right.

It's hard to focus on any other goals in life when all I want more than anything else in this world is to have a baby. But I have to let it go.

I have to find the joy in the things that do make me happy.

I have been keeping up on "some" exercise. I'm still running at least once a week - sometimes twice. I just need to put all my energy and thoughts into getting as healthy as I can.

And I need to stop feeling sorry for myself. I found some inspirational quotes today that are helping me feel better about my situation.

The journey of losing weight is 98% mental and 2% physical.






No comments:

Post a Comment