My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

It starts TODAY!

Today is August 1 and I have exactly 30 days to lose 5 lbs if I want to achieve my first mini-goal!

I'm off to a great start because this morning I weighed in at 215.8. I'll carry the momentum throughout this week and keep exercising everyday.

Here's my snapshot of my daily intake for the day:


This is just the morning through afternoon meals. Some neighbors brought us a cinnamon loaf from Kneaders last night and so I just had to have a slice this morning. The closest equivalent thing I could find to it for calories was a Cinnabon rolll since my husband thought the bread tasted like that.

I haven't added in my exercise calories yet either but I plan to just have a light salad with Tuna for dinner. I'm also going to do some arm free weight exercises and an ab workout. I prefer not to do any of my videos today because they always combine weight lifting with leg workouts....my poor legs need a break. I want to rest them up a bit before tomorrow's next run.

BTW...for my 1.5 mile circuit, I did it in 22:56 minutes last night. That's a full 30 seconds faster than Sunday night! I doubt I'll be able to keep shaving off 30 seconds each night I go out, but to see any progress is FABOLA!

Yay for August!

No comments:

Post a Comment