My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ok...two days in a row

....stickin to the plan and makin some progress!

The scale did not budge this morning...but I'm trying to keep this quote in my head this week:





Basically....I shouldn't really expect to see any results on the scale for at least a little while.

Anyway...today's daily intake is:

I think I had really good day actually. Very healthy in my opinion, save for the 3 squares of dark chocolate, but even that's pretty good for you!

I totally meant to take pictures of each of my meals but I spaced. I'm going to try and do that tomorrow. If I don't have the breakfast I listed above each morning, then it's cereal with some Silk. But most days I try to have a spinach and cheese omelette with a piece of toast.

So tomorrow I'll post pics of my meals.

As for exercise today...right now it's 7 pm and I'm waiting for my dinner to settle a bit AND for the 100 degree heat outside to cool off a bit before I go outside and mow both the front and back yards. I plugged in 30 minutes of "mowing the lawn" into MyFitnessPal. I also slated 16 minutes of jogging (slow pace) and 9 minutes of walking (3.5 mph) for a total of 25 minutes. That's what I was able to accomplish on Tuesday night, we'll see if I achieve the same tonight. But those two things got me to the 528 calories burned mark for today.

See ya tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment