My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Saturday

Saturday went by super fast but it was good. I started the morning by going to a Wellness Walk for the Salt Lake County Corporate Games. I took my husband and we basically just walked for about 20 minutes - we were there to get participation points really :P

Came home...did some stuff around the house, took a nap and then did my ChaLean Burn #3 workout!

I absolutely LOVE doing the ChaLean strength workouts because she doesn't do tons of reps and each video is about 35 minutes long.

It kicked my butt though. I'm pretty sore today but I'm still going to do my nightly run/walk session.

Here was my diet yesterday...I probably ate way under my calories because I didn't account for any of the exercise I did at all...so I basically just stuck to the 1350 goal, even though I did go over just a bit.


No comments:

Post a Comment