My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 8, 2012

Re-Committed

Alright...last night really brought the fire to my doorstep again. Thank goodness! I needed a damn kick in the pants!

Today I have all sorts of determination/motivation to eat right again and not slip up!

So I've basically planned my entire day - except for dinner.

Here's what we've got goin on:

For breakfast I had a 100 calorie Wonderslim protein shake. I LOVE these things because they're packed with protein, they taste awesome AND they're only 100 calories. I also had 1/2 a grapefruit along with my daily vitamins (Super B-complex, Fish Oil and my Prenatal - I am trying to get preggo afterall).


For lunch I plan to have a small spinach and tuna salad with a few fun things tossed in (almonds, sunflower seeds, grape tomatoes, snap peas, and feta) and my usual carb master yogurt with some wheat germ for texture.


If I happen to need a morning snack I'll have my Boulder Canyon rice and bean chips (only 120 calories) along with an avocado. I may only eat half of the avocado though - we'll see.


And if I'm needing some dessert after lunch (my biggest problem is always needing some kind of dessert) - I'll have a Skinny Cow clusters pack:



And for good measure, I took a snapshot of myself this morning after I got ready for work. I REALLY want to be able to post some before and after pictures of myself so documenting the "before" stuff really needs to happen :P


I'm promising myself to take my dang measurements tomorrow morning after my run. Even if I haven't made any progress in the weight loss arena, I'm hoping I've made progress in the inches-lost arena!

No comments:

Post a Comment