My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Measurements

I promised I would post my updated measurements didn't I?

Well here's the data:

I decided to make a nifty new chart to keep track of my progress.

As you can see...In a little under a month...more like 3 weeks, I've lost 5 lbs and 3 inches. I'm glad there's progress but I'm also disappointed because I know the progress could have been more if I had been 100% focused the entire time.

Anyway...I'm still happy about this. I did get in my morning run and LOVED it! I was able to run really well without much pain. I didn't improve my time much. I still did the 1.5 mile loop in 25 minutes but I'm still working on it.

I had my usual breakfast of a protein shake and 1/2 a grapefruit. I'm meeting a friend for lunch and a movie today so I've already got it all planned out to eat at Zupas.

I love the weekends because I rarely feel the need to snack and it's so much easier for me to stay on track!



































No comments:

Post a Comment