My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, June 8, 2012

Not Bad

So I stuck to my plan VERY well today if I must say so myself.

I ate my Skinny Cow clusters rather early...about 1/2 hour after lunch. So I basically left myself with nothing to eat from 1 pm until 5 pm....around 3 pm I just HAD to eat something so I found a Wonderslim Chocolate Coconut snack bar and had that. It was good.

When I got home I took a little 20 minute cap nap and woke up to do some painting on our porch. Around 6 pm I came in and had some dinner - Lean Cuisine pita and spinach dip. I knew I had to eat rather light for dinner but having that along with some more rice and bean chips really was enough.

BUT....that frozen yogurt I bought last night and never ate was just calling my name. I had to get it out of the way and eat it. So I did. I couldn't find the exact calorie total from Sub Zero but I found something that seemed equivalent.

Anyway...I finished eating and then completed the painting outside. At about 8:20 I took the dog for a 45-minute walk around the neighborhood. I think the circuit I walk is about 2.75 miles or so. It was a good walk. When I got home I was just CRAVING something fruity...like I needed some fruit juice or citrus...I settled for a Cutie and called it a night. We'll see if I make any progress on the scale in the morning....BTW...I will be running first thing when I get up tomorrow. It's supposed to be in the 70s in the AM and then a cold front pushes through and we'll hit the 40s by afternoon. Gotta love Utah weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment