My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hiatus

Hey all,

It's not hard to see that I haven't posted in a while. That's because I've been struggling through some issues.

At the core of it. I feel like my fitness/weight loss goals were overwhelming my life and making me stressed out, which in turn has affected the state of my body - i.e. delayed ovulation.

I have some other issues and symptoms I'm dealing with and basically at the core of it, I'm scheduled to visit an endocronologist on September 11th. Until that point, I'm trying to level myself out as best as possible in an attempt to jump start my cycle once again.

Until I get some clear answers and have a clear direction of how I need to take care of my body, I will be on hiatus from updating this blog.  I will still try and eat mindfully and healthfully....I will try and exercise - I do have another 5k coming up on Saturday.

Later!


2 comments:

  1. Good luck Jenn! Please let us know how it goes. I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers during your absence. It really sucks when your body doesn't do what you want it too, huh? Hopefully you will find some answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the support Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete