My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Monday, August 6, 2012

UGH

I had two bad days last week and one majorly good day.

Bad day 1 was Thursday - my last post - when I went to Culvers. The second bad day was on Saturday. I was good up until dinner when I went out with my dad. We went to Sizzler and I had a "fairly" healthy meal. A 6oz steak with sweet potato fries and a house salad. After that we stopped at Baskin Robbins and I was actually mindful. I got a 1-scoop frozen yogurt sundae...it was literally child sized.

The good day was Sunday morning. I woke up and ran/walked the 5k loop around my neighborhood. I did it in 41:33 minutes! It kicked my ass too and I was hungry the rest of the day. But I was still pretty good.

I got up this morning and I was 3 lbs! To 219! WTF?!?!  I just don't get it.

Whatev. I don't care at this point. All I know is that I've got a 5k to run again on Saturday morning up in Midway - my first official event. So that means I'm waking up early tomorrow morning to do the 5k loop in my neighborhood again. We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment