My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

The Global Fat Scale

I was reading one of my usual blogs and came across The Global Fat Scale....I'd never heard of this before but it was surely an eye opener (to say the least!)

Basically, you can compare your current BMI to the rest of the world population, including the population within your own country.

Here are my results:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

I don't even have words for this right now. All I can think of is "at least I'm not as fat as SOME women in this country!"  BUT DAMN!!!!!!

If you want to check it out for yourself - visit The Global Fat Scale

1 comment:

  1. Don't let BMI get you down... I was considered "morbidly obese" by BMI standards two pounds ago and I definitely don't see myself as ever being that, even 25 pounds ago...

    Remember where you have come from and what you are doing to change your life now!

    ReplyDelete