My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

5K Pictures

While I was on hiatus - I DID actually run another 5k....but I never even posted pictures from my first one!!

So here I am with my best friend (also Jenn) on August 11th during my FIRST 5k!!




Note to self: ALWAYS go potty before the race, even if you don't have to go!! 

Two weeks later in September, I ran another 5K (actually more like walked) with my friend Tanner. This one really kicked my butt because it was mostly uphill. I finished it in 49 minutes! 


It was called the Sundae Run and we got ice cream sundaes afterward. As you can see from my pic - I didn't even eat mine until 15 minutes or so after the race because I was literally THAT BEAT! When I DON'T want ice cream, you know I'm in pain. 

Anyway, I did the runs and then I stopped running, especially after I went on my "hiatus". I started to get the feeling that I was pushing my body too hard with the running and therefore it impacted my "cycles". I'm not sure if that was true or not but things are supposedly back to normal and I'm sticking with tried and true exercise that I know won't impact my body as much.

No comments:

Post a Comment