My Progress!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Friday, October 12, 2012

Latest Addictions

I loooooooove yogurt. And not just any yogurt - GREEK yogurt!  For me, food is all about texture and the thicker a yogurt can be, the better!

If you've got a Kroger store near you (for me it's the local Smith's), you've GOT to check out their Kroger brand yogurts. I used to be all about their Carb Master yogurts, but lately I've been into their Greek yogurts for the amount of protein they have in them!


This was part of my lunch yesterday....I usually have my yogurt as an afternoon snack really. I've been dipping all kinds of graham crackers into my yogurt and it's AMAZING!  I only had the regular Greek yogurt's left in my fridge and they run about 130 calories. They also have a Light Greek that runs 90 calories. I'm going to make sure I get the Light version from now on - so that I can eat more grahams with it!


This morning for breakfast I had an old stand-by:


I looooove these things and they're easy to either eat in the car on the way to work OR just take them to work and pop it in the microwave for a few minutes.

So I ate that this morning.....and then....I wanted something baked. Sometimes you just gotta have a baked good dangit!!!

I found this in my lunchbag and ate it!


I only had one...and it was goooood  - it's better than having a donut right?!?!?! :)

Happy Friday!!

1 comment:

  1. Another thing you could do with greek yogurt is get plain nonfat and mix different fruit spreads/jams in. Because you are deciding how much to put in, that makes in a little more low-calorie too!

    ReplyDelete